- Students must meet with a College of Education advisor to declare a minor and review the course requirements.
- A grade of C or higher is required in all courses for the minor.
- A minimum of 12 credit hours of the minor must be completed at FGCU.
- Students desiring certification of a minor and designation on their academic transcript must:
- Note the minor on the Application for Graduation.
- Contact a College of Education advisor to certify completion of all course requirements for the declared minor as listed below.
Select one of the following:
- TSL 4340 Methods, C & I, Effectiveness (3) (Elem. Ed)
- EEX 4050 Theories & Pract. In Spec. Ed. (3)
- EEC 4307 Cog. Exp. For Young Child. (3)
- LAE 4335 Lang. Arts Methods 6 – 12 (3)
- SCE 4330 Science Methods 6 – 12 (3)
- MAE 4152 Math Methods 6 12 (3)
- SSE 4153 Social Science Methods 6 – 12 (3)
TOTAL SEMESTER HOURS REQUIRED: 18 HRS
Transfer credits will ordinarily be accepted from regionally accredited institutions and evaluated for appropriate credit toward requirements in the student's degree program.